Chem/Serv, Inc. is a family-owned specialty chemical distributor for four major markets: cosmetics & detergents, the food-industry, paper manufacturing and adhesives & coatings. Founded in 1952, this Minneapolis-based business maintains an on-premises warehouse to ensure that safety and product stewardship are held to the highest standards.
As a founding member of the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD), Chem/Serv is committed to continuous performance improvement in every phase of chemical storage, handling, transportation, and disposal. Chem/Serv places the highest priority on the health, safety, and security of their employees, their community, and the environment.
- Family-owned and operated business with thirteen full-time employees averaging 25 years of industry experience
- Chem/Serv is proactive in providing their customers environmentally-friendly and renewable products. Sourcing materials from global suppliers, Chem/Serv offers products that are both green certified or are made with the environment in mind.
- Many of their customers are also small businesses who have a difficult time finding suppliers that are willing to sell products in smaller quantities. Chem/Serv fills that void in the marketplace by customizing orders through their on-site warehouse. Products can be ordered by the bagful or the truckload.
SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS
- Bway Containers
- NACD: National Association of Chemical Distributors
- CDN: Chemical Distribution Network
- SCC: Society of Cosmetic Chemists
- IFT: International Food Technologists
- NWSCT: Northwestern Society for Coatings Technology
- ACA: American Coatings Association
GEOGRAPHIC TERRITORY SERVED
- North Dakota
- South Dakota